Essex products are on board nearly every US fighter, trainer, bomber, and cargo aircraft currently in operation worldwide. An industry leader in military fighter aircraft human-machine interface controls, Essex also has several successful launches of ground combat vehicle and rotor-wing aircraft controls, including collective and cyclic grips, pedestal assemblies, and cockpit control panels. We’re honored to work with leading Aerospace and Defense OEMs and serve advanced aircraft programs.
Essex Aircraft Components fulfill OEM requirements within the demanding aircraft subsystems including fuel, hydraulic, pneumatic, and oxygen systems. Our precision machined products include valves, flame arrestors, dampeners, tail rotor pedal assemblies, bulkheads, dash panels, struts, bell cranks, linkages, and hundreds of other mechanical and electromechanical components and assemblies.
PAST, PRESENT, FUTURE
We value and celebrate our 75-year past and aim to innovate for another 75 years and beyond. Every day, we invest in our people, technologies, and infrastructure positioning ourselves to serve the industry with fixed-wing and rotor-wing flight controls and components for the advanced aircraft of the future.
ABOUT ESSEX INDUSTRIES
- Model-Based Enterprise data management (ASME Y14.41 techniques, TDPs in conformance with ASME Y14.47 & MIL-STD-31000B)
- Rapid prototyping and in-house 3D printing
- 75 years of experience as a defense supplier
- 300,000+ sq. ft. facility space across the U.S. with plants in Missouri, California, and Connecticut
- AS-9100-D Certified - Component & Assembly for Combat/Commercial Aircraft
- Vertically Integrated - CNC Milling, Lathe, EDM Wire, and Machining
- Dedicated & Certified Program Management Organization focused solely on NPD, using disciplined risk reduction tools
Essex provides solutions to the toughest application requirements.
Visit us, Hall 3 Booth 3031, Farnborough International Airshow 2022
Contact our Sales Team to arrange a meeting prior to the show.Contact Us