Essex Industries began providing solutions to support our military in 1947 and has grown to become a leading supplier in platform controls, aircraft components, emergency breathing equipment, and liquid oxygen systems, with over 250,000 fielded products serving the warfighter every day. Essex is at the forefront of innovation for advanced aircraft platforms, taking on new technology challenges in human-machine interfaces (HMI) and cockpit and equipment control panels.
Understanding customer requirements with associated standards in the battle-tested, mission-ready military aircraft arena is an advantage that Essex has developed through a 75-year history of experience and success in the extreme Mil-Spec aircraft testing environment. This knowledge base spans the product offerings in cockpit and equipment control panels, HMI, fuel and hydraulic system valves, flame arrestors, and related DOD build-to-print components and assemblies. Essex brings manufacturing expertise, program management, engineering, procurement, and technical staff, quality and compliance controls, and continuous improvement to ensure all customer requirements are met.
ABOUT ESSEX INDUSTRIES
- 75+ years of experience as a defense supplier
- 200,000+ sq. ft. facility space with plants in Missouri, California, and Connecticut
- Model-Based Enterprise data management (ASME Y14.41 techniques, TDPs in conformance with ASME Y14.47 & MIL-STD-31000B)
- Rapid prototyping and in-house 3D printing
- Dedicated & Certified Program Management Organization, using disciplined risk reduction tools
- AS-9100-D Certified - Component & Assembly for Combat/Commercial Aircraft