Essex Industries is a leading supplier to the aerospace and defense industry, providing over 250,000 products serving the warfighter. We have a wide variety of mechanical and electro-mechanical components and assemblies for virtually every subsystem of an aircraft or ground combat vehicle.
With 75+ years of experience, Essex Build-to-Print services can meet customers' requirements for components, assemblies and systems. With drawings and specifications supplied by the customer, Essex efficiently manages the build using support services that include engineers, program managers, procurement and technical staff to ensure quality results.
- CNC Machining Operations
- ASME, DOT and MIL-STD Welding
- Chemical Processing
- Metal Working and Treatment
- Electromechanical Assemblies
- Custom Valve Manufacturing
- Altitude Testing
- Acceleration Testing
- Electrical Testing
- Fuel Testing
- Hydraulic Testing (MIL-H-5606, Skydrol, MIL-H-7808)
- Oxygen Clean Assembly and Test Facilities
- Vibration Testing
Certifications and Qualifications
- 70+ years of qualification data to MIL-STD's & DO-160
- FAA/PMA Number PQ3409CE
- FDA CFR 21 / FDA GMP
- ISO AS9100 Rev D, Qualified Number C2009-01180-R1
- NADCAP Certified for Chemical Processing #133862 Merit Status
Contact us for the complete list of manufacturing capabilities, testing capabilities, certification/qualifications and to discuss your build-to-print requirements.