WE CAN MAKE IT
MANUFACTURING SOLUTIONS PROVIDER
Essex Industries began in 1947 as a solutions provider to the aerospace and defense industry. Still a privately-owned business today, the company has grown to become a leading supplier of custom-engineered platform controls, aircraft components, emergency breathing equipment, and liquid oxygen storage/delivery systems. With Platform Controls onboard nearly every US fighter, trainer, bomber, cargo aircraft, and various ground combat vehicles currently in operation worldwide, Essex has expanded into cyclic and collective grips, as well as complete pedestal assemblies for rotary-wing aircraft.
BRING US YOUR APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
Essex can provide solutions to your toughest application requirements. HMI flight controls, pedestal assemblies, control panels, components within the fuel, hydraulic, air, and pneumatic systems. Our precision machined OEM parts and sub-assemblies are found throughout the body structure and systems of the rotary-wing and fixed-wing aircraft.
Essex offers both NPD and comprehensive Build-to-Print Services:
- Model-Based Enterprise data management (ASME Y14.41 techniques, TDPs in conformance with ASME Y14.47 & MIL-STD-31000B
- Rapid prototyping, in-house 3D printing
- 75 years of defense supplier experience
- 300,000+ sq/ft of Mil-Std manufacturing capabilities, Missouri, California, Connecticut
- AS-9100-D Certified - Component & Assembly for Combat/Commercial Aircraft
- Vertically Integrated - CNC Milling, Lathe, EDM Wire and Machining
- Dedicated & Certified Program Management Organization focused solely on New Product Development (NPD), using a disciplined Stage Gate Controlled processes.
Contact us for the complete list of manufacturing capabilities, testing capabilities, certification/qualifications and to discuss your project requirements.