Welcome A/TA 2020 Virtual Visitor!
Essex Industries is a leading supplier of liquid oxygen systems, emergency breathing equipment, platform controls, and aircraft components. We pride ourselves on listening to the unique needs of our military and developing safe, reliable and efficient products to get the job done.
Essex sends our sincere gratitude to all military members. Thank you for your service and sacrifices and thank you for taking the time to visit this page. Submit a user story, feedback, or ask questions through the form below. All entries will be entered into a drawing for our Custom Flight Control Tap Handle.
Essex liquid oxygen systems are the smaller, lighter, safer, more efficient option for oxygen management. The FDA 510(k) cleared life support devices successfully work in tandem with commonly used ventilators, deliver sufficient oxygen at altitude, do not draw power from the aircraft and obviate an explosive and combustive hazard due to the low pressure state of LOX. Contact us for more product information.
Ground Support and Flight Line Liquid Oxygen Solutions
- 500 Gallon LOX & LIN Carts, 50 Gallon LOX Cart – Mobile LOX Storage Tank Assemblies
- BMOS Filling Station
- LOX Valves and Accessories
Medical LOX Portable Storage and Gaseous Delivery Solutions
- NPTLOX – 20 Liter, Next Gen Portable Therapeutic LOX System
- MMOS – 4 Liter, Mounted Medical Oxygen System
- BMOS – 2 Liter, Backpack Medical Oxygen System
Passenger and Crew Life Support Systems
- EPOS – Emergency Passenger Oxygen System
- LOX Converters – Range from 5 Liters through 75 Liters, used in many DoD aircraft
- MA-1 Low Pressure Cylinder, 500 PSIG or less used as oxygen reserve tanks, walk-around bottles, plenum tanks or in a variety of other applications
Products and Services Delivered
- Part Number/NSN List – send a request for the
- MRO – In addition to supplying new requirements, we offer maintenance, repair and overhaul services for customers’ LOX equipment, with our same high standards for quality
- Build-to-Print – With drawings and specifications supplied by the customer, Essex efficiently manages the build using support services that include engineers, program managers, procurement and technical staff to ensure quality results that meet customer requirements
Send questions, stories, feedback or simply complete and submit and you could WIN our Custom Flight Control Tap Handle! Then take your time to explore the rest of the site. We hope to be back in person at A/TA next year, sharing in education and hospitality with you! Thank you for the opportunity to connect. If you prefer to send a direct email, contact Kathy Kerley at [email protected]